Monday, April 20, 2009

My animal poll



Hi peeps,

I have a poll on favorite animal, and I was wondering – if you chose ANY of those animals, it would be cool if u could comment and say WHY you chose that answer. I chose dog because I have one and I think they’re adorable. =)


Becy xx


ps. in that pic they aren't dogs -- lol!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becy,

    I like the new picture you've chosen =)
    Keep it up.
    Anyways, I chose DOG on your poll because I have a dog-cousin, and she's AMAZING, and I LOVE her, her name is Molly (yay -- lol!), dogs are so nice...well, CAN be -- lol! I wish I had one...

    Keep it up!
    Libby
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Heyy, thanks for dropping by! I LOVE comments, so comment soon and I will try and get back to you if I can :) Remember; no rude remarks, swear words, etc. thanks for ur time. God bless. Becy xx

Stick Figure Family

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics