Hey,
I wanted to post a joke today, so here it is:
An accountant dies and goes to heaven.He reaches the pearly gates and is amazed to see a happy crowd all waving banners and chanting his name.After a few minutes St. Peter comes running across and says, "I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you personally. God is looking forward to meeting such a remarkable man as yourself."The accountant is perplexed. "I've tried to lead a good life, but I am overwhelmed by your welcome," he tells St. Peter."It's the least we can do for someone as special as you are. Imagine, living to the age of 160 and still looking so young," says St. Peter.The man looks even more dumbfounded and replies, "160? I don't know what you mean. I'm only 40."St. Peter replies, "But that can't be right - we've seen your time sheets!"
Lol! Tell me what you think!
Becy xx
I wanted to post a joke today, so here it is:
An accountant dies and goes to heaven.He reaches the pearly gates and is amazed to see a happy crowd all waving banners and chanting his name.After a few minutes St. Peter comes running across and says, "I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you personally. God is looking forward to meeting such a remarkable man as yourself."The accountant is perplexed. "I've tried to lead a good life, but I am overwhelmed by your welcome," he tells St. Peter."It's the least we can do for someone as special as you are. Imagine, living to the age of 160 and still looking so young," says St. Peter.The man looks even more dumbfounded and replies, "160? I don't know what you mean. I'm only 40."St. Peter replies, "But that can't be right - we've seen your time sheets!"
Lol! Tell me what you think!
Becy xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Heyy, thanks for dropping by! I LOVE comments, so comment soon and I will try and get back to you if I can :) Remember; no rude remarks, swear words, etc. thanks for ur time. God bless. Becy xx