Saturday, April 25, 2009

About 2danz ♥ About Me

About 2danz--
2danz is a blog for you and for me. Even if you don't like dancing--you will still love this blog!! I talk about God, friends, family, dance, animals, and way more. Come back because I'll have some cool stuff coming soon!!

About me--
So, my name's Becy, and I LOVE dancing (of course!). I love dogs, they're my favorite animal. And, of course, I love God and I'm a Christian :) I'm nearly 13, and... that's about it!!

Becy xx

3 comments:

  1. Lol :) Hmm...I don't much like dancing myself, but I like watching people dance sometime -- I'm not sure exactly what though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like dancing -- I used to dance heaps in America, and then...well, I sort of kind of stopped when I came back here =(..
    but I like Contemporary best

    libby
    x

    ReplyDelete

Heyy, thanks for dropping by! I LOVE comments, so comment soon and I will try and get back to you if I can :) Remember; no rude remarks, swear words, etc. thanks for ur time. God bless. Becy xx

Stick Figure Family

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics