Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you?


Hello,


Hey girlz I just wanted to know if you don’t know Jesus yet? You can always ask me about him by commenting on my blog! If you DO believe in Jesus you can still ask me stuff by commenting on my blog if you would like to.


Anyway, feel free to comment!

Becy xx

10 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you're almost 13 and so on fire for God! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Great idea!
    Great blog!
    Keep it up,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx chelsea,

    yea i am pretty on fire for god and i will keep loveing god no matter what =)becy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bible BTW (lol -- Becy!!!)
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe libby lol very funny becy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, is that Libby's bible or something? Or did she like, give it to you? Lol :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Becy,

    You should check out my blog: http://www.htebazile-htebazile.blogspot.com

    Libby
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Heyy, thanks for dropping by! I LOVE comments, so comment soon and I will try and get back to you if I can :) Remember; no rude remarks, swear words, etc. thanks for ur time. God bless. Becy xx

Stick Figure Family

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics