If you are honest and are respectful than ur friendship can grow. But if trouble comes in your friendship than don't forget to add God into it all, and pray, but never give up.
yer i know totally true. An honest relationship aswell as trying to not hurt someone will leave you in a good position! Love your blog becy! i saw your sister and mum at church on sunday! Love Larny
Have any of you heard of the song: Daddy's Little Girl, by Frankie J? If not, go to youtube and type it down... im listening to it now...and I tell you -- YOU WILL CRY!!!!! If you have heard the song, or have gone or ARE going through what Frankie J is singing, if you dont mind, could you tell me? I want to pray for you!! And also, I am writing a book about a girl (Chloe) and her parents get divorced... are you going through that? or have you already? I haven't. But I know it must be the hardest thing in this whole world! YOU AREN"T FORGOTTEN, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!!! I cry for all the girls who have had their parents divoced, that is why i am writing a book about it -- I WAN TO HELP!!! if you have gone through it, do you mind if I send you my book, and you tell me.... (this is only IIIIFFFF you want) you tell me if I'm writing it right, so like, i'm writing the right feelings chloe has during the time. Im gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heyy, thanks for dropping by! I LOVE comments, so comment soon and I will try and get back to you if I can :) Remember; no rude remarks, swear words, etc. thanks for ur time. God bless. Becy xx
Thx Becy =)
ReplyDeleteyer i know totally true. An honest relationship aswell as trying to not hurt someone will leave you in a good position!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog becy! i saw your sister and mum at church on sunday!
Love
Larny
Hey Beky,
ReplyDeleteThat's so true...
xox emily
Hey Becy,
ReplyDeleteSooo. Are you going to do another post? Lolz, I can't wait! Missin ya,
xox emily
yeah, i hope you can post somethin' soon!
ReplyDeletePOST SOMETHING SOON!!
ReplyDeleteHave any of you heard of the song: Daddy's Little Girl, by Frankie J? If not, go to youtube and type it down... im listening to it now...and I tell you -- YOU WILL CRY!!!!! If you have heard the song, or have gone or ARE going through what Frankie J is singing, if you dont mind, could you tell me? I want to pray for you!! And also, I am writing a book about a girl (Chloe) and her parents get divorced... are you going through that? or have you already? I haven't. But I know it must be the hardest thing in this whole world! YOU AREN"T FORGOTTEN, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!!! I cry for all the girls who have had their parents divoced, that is why i am writing a book about it -- I WAN TO HELP!!! if you have gone through it, do you mind if I send you my book, and you tell me.... (this is only IIIIFFFF you want) you tell me if I'm writing it right, so like, i'm writing the right feelings chloe has during the time. Im gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Bec,
ReplyDeleteWhat's up? How's life? I'm praying for ya =)
xxx emii
Becy -- where AARREE you?
ReplyDeleteLol, had enough of blogging?
ReplyDeletexxx emii
Hey! Cool blog. :) Come check out mine!
ReplyDeleteWhich blog do you need me to make a custom design for? I'd love to make one for you!
ReplyDelete~Emily Joy